Huld is a design company located in several cities in Finland and in Prague and Plzen in Czech Republic.
We support our customers in designing and developing software applications such as data processing systems, control systems, desktop applications and test automation solutions. We provide services for leading companies in a variety of industries. We are looking for new employees to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio of our Espoo office. Now we are looking for a Java developer, who is passionate about software algorithm development.
To be eligible, you preferably have a B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar. Our ideal candidate has professional experience in Java related to software algorithms development, is capable of processing very large amount of specification and technical documentation, knowledge in using Linux, highly proficient in spoken and written English.
As part of development activities, you are member of the team in charge of developing and testing software algorithm in charge of sensing data from European meteorology satellite.
- Participation in software development and maintenance activities (Core algorithm and interfaces)
- Design, production and test of software developed using the agreed standards and tools
- Generating technical documentation as per project quality standards
- You have good skills in object programming and industrial process development
- You have experience in Java development in Linux environment
- You have good knowledge in configuration management using Git and development framework Eclipse
- Experience with JUnit, Maven, NetCDF is a plus
- You can read and write technical documentation in English
- You are looking for a job where you will have to show your analysis and synthesis skills, your communication skill and your adaptation ability to various working context. You are solution oriented while being open to embrace new technologies.
- You like teamwork and sharing knowledge and you are autonomous and proactive on your tasks. You are rigorous in applying working processes.
- Multicultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team
- Flexibility and availability to travel abroad from time to time
We offer interesting projects with state of the art technology, professional development in multinational environment and opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter by March 9th, 2020.